Gwenda van den Hovenadvocaat sinds: 14 December 2004
Gwenda's practice focuses primarily on advising and assisting in employment law matters. All her other cases lie in the general civil law field. Gwenda advises both employers and employees in all types of employment law disputes, including dismissal proceedings, cases involving non-competition and non-solicitation clauses, summary dismissal cases, reorganisations, management agreements, and incapacity for work. Her civil-law cases often entail advising on the interpretation of contracts, non-conformity, breach of contract and similar issues. Gwenda enjoys getting things done, her approach is solution-oriented and she is always mindful of her client's underlying interests.
Gwenda van den Hoven has registered the following area of expertise in the expertise register of the Netherlands Bar Association:
- Employment law
This registration requires her to attain ten training points each calendar year in each registered legal field in compliance with the standards set by the Netherlands Bar Association.
- Conduct proceedings for a deputy director in a dissolution procedure; wage claim;
- Guidance in a non-conformity case regarding problems in the delivery of a product;
- Conducting re-employment proceedings in first instance and on appeal;
- Conducting proceedings in a boundary dispute;
- Conducting an appeal procedure regarding a bank's breach of the duty of care;
- Recovering wages from a reintegration agency due to inadequate services;
- Conducting a procedure in a liability issue for a strawberry grower;
- Testing and adjusting general terms and conditions of an entrepreneur.